Lions MD 39 E Home
Lion Year Goals
LINKS FROM THE LIONS OF DISTRICT 39 E
- Idaho Lions Sight and Hearing Foundation
- The Idaho Lions Sight and Hearing Foundation operates the Idaho Lions Eye Bank that provides corneas for
transplant to prevent blindness, a personal assistance fund for providing sight and hearing conservation services
for those in need, recycles hearing aids and eyeglasses, and other humanitarian programs.
- Lions District 39W
- Lions District 39W which is located in western Idaho and eastern Oregon.
- Lions Club International Home Page where you can find information on membership, support for Lions Clubs, resources, and
- LCIF - Lions Club International Foundation where you can learn about humanitarian projects around the world and
grant opportunities for Lions Clubs and the general public.
- On the Net, We Serve - portal to the Lions Club on the Internet
- History of Helen Keller and Lions
- Helen Keller's Speech to Lions Club at the Lions Convention in 1925
- Leader Dogs for the Blind which provide guide dogs for those that are blind.
- Lions World Service for the Blind with a listening of programs and support for those that are blind and Lions Clubs
that are interested in projects and support for the blind.
- Melvin Jones Memorial, Fort Thomas, Arizona where an individual can learn about the person who started the Lions
movement of service.